Submit Guest post – Guidelines for EpicTimes
Please read the following instructions carefully to ensure that your guest post is accepted. On July 31, 2019, we revised the policies and procedures.
Do you wish to make a contribution to one of the most active and influential News Network communities on the planet?
EpicTimes is a popular news distribution network that has more than 158 bloggers and professional writers from all around the world who have each contributed one or more guest pieces. Please read these rules carefully before submitting a guest post to Recently Heard. Doing so will increase the likelihood that your piece will be published.
EpicTimes is one of the most well-known news Distribution Networks in the “Latest News Updates, Health, Fitness, Sports,” and “internet marketing” areas. The website first went live in 2012 and has been operational ever since. The objective of this guide is to assist you in expanding your reach to a new audience, showcasing your skills, and, perhaps most significantly, contributing to the betterment of your local community.
How can you become a EpicTimes contributor?
To become a regular contributor at EpicTimes, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share.
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from.
Please do remember to do a search on EpicTimes to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Latest News, Celebrity News, Fitness Tips, Health Tips, and Finance.
- How to Guides (and how-to’s on using these).
- Making money online tips and ideas.
- “How-to’s” and listified articles.
- Top 10, Top 20 Articles.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the EpicTimes audience.
- Credit: EpicTimes respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to EpicTimes Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to EpicTimes .
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from EpicTimes . Also, by submitting a post to EpicTimes , you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to EpicTimes
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
Note: All Articles published through this form will be No-Follow links and we will remove the articles if the articles or not good.
Contact us us for more information: email@example.com